- Create a helping attitude
- Interact with people and observe their way of living.
- Compare with own lifestyle
- Make a list – what they have, do not have and what they can BETTER have.
- Interact more to get further details on one of the betterment you wish to bring
- Group yourself as per the problem you wish to solve/betterment you wish to bring.
- Group size <=4
- Discuss internally In the group about individual ideas
- Check for technical feasibility and resource availability.
- Play games with them and help in their work
- Experience a day without facilities and leisure
- Discuss about their expectations and dreams of development in deep
- Arrange a basic awareness session on how to solve/overcome basic problems they face daily. It could include awareness about government facilities availed for their betterment.
- Make an easy move back so that you can contact anytime further you need. Have a fun day
- Decide the time and purpose for which you could go back to help
The problems students identify should be further analysed and developed during their subsequent visit until completion of their Graduation.