Admission to First Year B. Tech. Programme – 2016 (35% seats – All India Category)
- Candidate has to apply online on the website.
- Application fee :
- Application Fee of Rs.350/-(non-refundable) for the applicant appeared in 12th board exam from the school located in the State of Gujarat or Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra Nagar Haveli.
- Application Fee of Rs.1200/-(non-refundable) for the applicant appeared in 12th board exam from the school located outside the State of Gujarat or Union Territories of Daman and Diu or Dadra Nagar Haveli.
- Payment will be made online through either Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Your application will be treated as complete only after the payment of an application fee and allotment of registration number.
- Institute timing
|Monday to Friday
||10.00 am to 4.00 pm
||9.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Important Dates:-
- Online application form will be made available from 21st April 2016.
- Last date for submitting online application will be 23rd June 2016.
||Number of Seats
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Admission Rules
- The 35% seats of intake shall be filled by Institute of Technology, Nirma University under the category of All India seats from the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State).
- Candidate must have appeared JEE (Main)-2016.
- Candidate must have passed 12th Science Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with the percentage of marks/Percentile as to be decided by the Government of Gujarat (GoG) under the rules of admission.
- Mode of Admission
- These seats shall be filled-in by the candidates who have passed 12th Science Examination with above mentioned subjects from the school located in India (including Gujarat State) on the basis of All India Rank (*AIR) of JEE (Main)-2016.
- Online application form is available on the website www.nirmauni.ac.in/ITNU/BTECHAdmission and same should be filled with correct information (as per the instruction) and make payment by Net banking / Credit card / Debit card.
- The provisional merit list with detailed programme of counselling will be displayed on website www.nirmauni.ac.in/ITNU/BTECHAdmission, time to time.
- Score card of JEE (Main)-2016 and HSC (Std. 12th) Examination Mark Sheet(s) need not to be sent.
- In case, Letter Grade / Performance Index or Graded Point Average is awarded, instead of percentage marks/percentile in qualifying examination, equivalence certificate from school authorities shall be required on the day of counselling of admission.
- Online counselling will be carried out for the admission to First Year B.Tech. Programme 2016. Allotted admission seat of the candidate will be confirmed only after the successful payment of necessary fees, subject to verification of Eligibility and necessary documents. The candidate has to report within stipulated time as per the schedule at Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad along with following documents (original and two sets of photo copies) and two passport size photographs.
- SSC (Std. 10th) Examination Mark Sheet
- HSC (Std. 12th) Examination Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Admit Card of JEE (Main)-2016
- Score Card of JEE (Main)-2016
- Equivalence Certificate (In case, Letter Grades / Performance Index or Graded Point Average awarded in qualifying examination)
- Candidate is required to follow admission procedure and schedule, declared time to time at the office of the Institute and websites www.nirmauni.ac.in/ITNU/BTECHAdmission.